Saturday, April 30, 2011

A few pics!





Notice Aaron wearing his White Sox onesie! I'm wondering how much longer it will fit him...




These boys have so much fun together already. Luke always tells me that Aaron just wants him whenever he is crying or fussy and it is amazing to watch Aaron respond to Luke. Before I took this picture I was getting supper started in the other room and had laid Aaron down on his own for a bit, Luke was with me. Then Aaron started fussing and Luke went to make him happy and lay down with him and held his hand and very gently patted his tummy and Aaron quieted down imediately and was happy with Luke there for at least 15-20 minutes! Too cool! Of course right after I took this picture Luke suddenly said "Ow! Don't do that!" and I realized that Aaron had got ahold of Luke's hair! First fight already I guess, but Luke did great, didn't do anything, just said "Ow!"





No comments: