Friday, April 29, 2011

Cute pics and Easter with the Bartels

Easter Sunday we went to Bartels to celebrate. Before church though I just had to take a quick pic of my boys!



After church it was quite a bit warmer so we changed clothes and headed over to my grandparent's house. Kate was the first to nab the baby!




After a really great lunch the kids and an Easter egg hunt. Each one got 4 eggs and Annette was supervising, I think...





















Everything was so good and we were so stuffed that the adults were still sitting at the table when the kids got done!











Eventually we moved to the living room for more comfortable couch potatoe positions.









The paper my mom is holding is the Hutchinson paper and the front is an article about the Birth Center where we had Aaron. It mentions us and the fact that he was the 200th baby born there!




Kate posed Aaron with a Cruch bar, do you think they would pay us for the advirtising?





A few days ago Luke wanted to snuggle Aaron and be his "mommy", there is a little more to that story but we won't post it here. Anyway they were so cute and sweet, I couldn't resist. I think these are some of my favorite pics of the two of them so far!











This one is from yesterday, I think his cheeks are filling out nicely!






This week I have been very brave going out somewhere, even if it is just for a walk with the boys, almost everyday by myself. The biggest adventure was going to the Zoo yesterday. It went extremely well. I managed to pack everything esential into my purse, so not much to carry and nothing too heavy. Aaron road in his sling very happily the whole time except for feedings and I had a snack of cucumbers, carrots and a few Oreo's packed for Luke and I to eat while Aaron got his meals. We stuck to the African side and went slowely spending quite a bit of time at most exhibits and we had a really good time.

No comments: