Sunday, April 17, 2011

Who is this???


So to explain, I know this is my son, Aaron. It is just that this picture illustrates one of the biggest differences that we have seen between him and Luke as infants so far. Luke hated to be put down and left alone, but Aaron seems to need his space sometimes. Today I held him all through church, then we went home and either Mimi or I held him all afternoon, and finally he'd had enough. He was crying and I had already fed him 4 times, changed him, burped him, etc. Nothing made him happy. Finally I laid him down on the floor next to me and it was less than 20 seconds and he was quiet and happy all by himself. He also likes being held on his back and Luke would fuss anytime he wasn't held upright.
................................................................................................


So not only do they look different but their personalities are really different too.

No comments: