Friday, April 15, 2011

short!

We had another Dr's appointment today to check up on the ear infection Aaron has been fighting. He is doing much better and I can hardly wait to stop trying to remember to give meds four times a day! He also is up to 8 lbs even, which means he gaine 14 oz in the last 10 days! He is going to be a chunk yet! He definitely feels bigger and heavier to me, and he is already too long for some of the newborn outfits I have! He still curls up pretty small like a newborn, but it is always amazing to me how fast both my boys grow and change. .............................................................................................................................. Next up is a visit from Greg's parents! We can hardly wait to see them but have undertaken some deep cleaning that I am not sure we will have done when they get here or not. I guess when they get here they can always pitch in, which is part of what they like to do when they are here and I really appreciate it, but I at least want to have their room ready for them! ............................................................................................................................. My mom had the honor of babysitting for both boys for the first time today, also first time anyone has baby sat for Aaron period. It sounds like it went really well, with Luke taking his nap easily for her (he has been fighting me on it all week) and Aaron taking a bottle quite successfully for the first time. I have been building up my stash of pumped milk since he was born and decided to take it all to my Mom's since she will be the main one taking care of him and I pump more everyday. I was surprised by how much I had accumulated in my freezer, it filled a small cooler to overflowing, couldn't even close it! It is nice to know I have plenty to back us up once I go back to work at the end of May. Enough for now, time for bed!

No comments: