Wednesday, April 13, 2011

new pictures at 3 weeks old

Aaron was wide awake for a long time this evening and I realized that I hadn't taken any new pics in a while so I grabed my camera. Unfortunately the battery was dead so I plugged it into the charger and found Luke's camera. It's batteries were also dead but it takes AA batteries so I plugged it's batteries into a charger as well and found some fresh ones! So here are my beautiful boys!











Luke loves to kiss Aaron and was only too happy to kiss him over and over again while I tried to catch it with the camera. He wouldn't pose though, just lots and lots of fast kisses and I managed to get these two that didn't look strange or blury.










We got new cloth diapers in yesterday and after washing them several times I got to try them out today. I gotta say it feels so good to not use disposables any more, and these dipes fit amazingly well on such a little guy. I also have some green, blue and brown ones in my stash!





Both my boys like thier baths but since Aaron takes his with me we won't be taking any pics of that!





After bath snuggles and reading time before bed. We have been reading the little house books, or as Luke calls them, "the Laura books", and we just finished, "On the Banks of Plum Creek" tonight. I am enjoying rereading them and since we started reading them in March this is the first time that he has really wanted to have me read a book with very few pictures. We read them before naps and bed time each day and he really looks forward to it. Sometimes I wonder how much he understands, like when it discribes Laura feeling scared about Pa possibly being lost in a blizzard but it doesn't ever come out and say that she is feeling scared or what exactly she is scared about. When I asked him though he told me exactly what was happening, that Laura was scared because Pa had not come home and she needed him. It's amazing to me how grown up he is getting, and each time I look at him he seems taller and more like a little boy.





Tonight though he just wanted to be my baby again, and I told him that he would always be my baby no matter how big he got. (-:

No comments: