Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Poo Ba smiling...

PooBa is almost smiling for real now, I think he actually is about half the time but he hasn't quite figured out how to do it whenever he wants. He is definitely getting the hang of it, though, and over the last few days the number of smiles I have gotten has gone up significantly, but there are still times when he looks like he is trying so hard to smile and can't quite get there. This video was actually taken last week when it was still pretty much all gas related but I wanted to post it anyway for my sister far away. (unfortunately you can hear Oprah talking about puppy mills in the background.)


4 comments:

SubSub said...

Awwwwww! Thanks sister! What a doll baby. I miss you guys.

Anonymous said...

SO adorable! wish our little guys could hang out together! keep those photos and videos coming!

leah

kristen said...

I'd have to mirror Leah in saying to keep posting photos! Lil' Poo ba is amazing! I keep seeing regier-baby traits in him, and I know he's going to be one handsome little man!! (I mean, look at him already!)

I'll be around for Mark and Amanda's Wedding for sure (for hopefully the week before and after July 19) and can't wait to get to to know the lil' guy better!! (So, you guys better not take off for a long vacation during that time!)

I love you guys and am so happy for you--Kris

le05 said...

MORE PHOTOS OF MY COUSIN PLEASE!!!

- amos