Monday, April 7, 2008

more pics of my son



This is Poo Ba's daddy holding him soon after he was born.




This is from the next day.
We had a lot of visitors, these are just a few. Below are a few of my cousins. Eli is the youngest and he was trying to figure out the family relationships to my son. The funniest thing was that this made my youngest brother an uncle and Eli went to church the next week asking where uncle Wes was! When someone tried to explain that Wes was still his cousin he was insistent that Wes was an uncle now, not a cousin!





Both sets of grandparents came but I have other pictures of the rest of them that I will post later.
Faby and her daughter also came.
This is us on the second morning after Poo Ba was born just before we left to go home. My mom and her mom spent one whole day cleaning our house and getting things ready for us, thanks!!!


No comments: