Saturday, April 5, 2008

Mr Beautiful



yay! I figured out how to post pics. unfortunately our pics are all a lot of mgbs so it wi8ll take me a bit to post them.


This is one I took the other day when he was soooo happy and wide awake. I was inspired by all the cute pics of my friend's baby boy with all his different faces so I took a lot of just him that day and then decided I should get in at least a few myself. (-:


This one is from the day after we brought Poo Ba home. He was jaundiced and needed a bili light which is why you see the light coming out of his blanket against his back. He never seemed to mind it but it did mean that whoever was holding was stuck in one spot most of the time. We called him our glow worm for the three days he was on the bili light.
I'm going to work on reducing a bunch of our pics so that I can upload more at once so
I'll post more later.

1 comment:

Faby said...

i love that picture of you and Benjamine touching noses!! what a wonderful and beautiful mami you are!!!

Thanks for sharing with us.