Monday, March 12, 2012

catching up... Christmas 2011



Christmas Eve I worked night shift and came home and slept for a few hours, then woke up to open presents with the boys.


My 2 beautiful boys on Christmas Morning!


Daddy made us breakfast, probably my favorite gift to me that day (we got ourselves a laptop that I really do enjoy, but I love breakfast!).  While I ate Greg read the Christmas story to everyone and then we had lots of little presents for the boys to open!


Aren't they handsome!


Probably Luke's favorite gift was his remote control car!  


Aaron's was definitely his toy dragon!


Later (after I got a few more hours of sleep) my parents invited us to their house for a simple supper of soup and home made bread, and Luke got to show them his new car! 


We ate by candle light!  It was very good!


After supper we got online and talked to Tim in Paraguay via Skype!  Here are Gammy and Charlie talking to Tim far away.  He had a really good Christmas too, he has a really great host family and they took good care of him for us!


On the 26th we went to my Grandma Regier's house for Christmas.  Here are a few of my favorite pics from that day...











 More to come.....


No comments: