Thursday, March 22, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday Aaron Joseph Myers!

Today is Aaron's birthday and we started off the day with banana chocolate chip pancakes  made by Daddy!  Yum!!!  Then we opened up two very big boxes from Mimi and Papa in Indiana with presents in them for Aaron (he already got his presents from us and his party).  Mimi and Papa got him this great race car set and it was a HUGE hit!!!

Here is a link to a quick video!!!  Just listen to that laughter!  This boy is HARD to get a belly laugh out of so this much laughter says a lot!

http://youtu.be/34E7hVYLrZU




(Please ignore the mess)

Happy birthday to my sweet Aaron!  I will never forget the beautiful day that you came into our lives!  I love you always and forever and more than you can possibly know.



And now I am going to bed because I have to work tonight and I need at least a little sleep before then!

1 comment:

vintage navelgazer said...

What a great present, and such fun to hear the laughter! Happy Birthday Aaron! And Congratulations to Mimi and Papa for finding such a great gift!