Monday, March 12, 2012

Catching up III... Becca home!

Becca was in Kansas for only a very short time but we made the most of every minute.  Most of it was just hanging out together at Mom and Dad's but she spent time with most of us away from Mom and Dad's too and we got to have some really good sister time too.  I took hardly any pictures while she was here, you can't capture a good conversation with a picture, but here are the few that I or Luke did take while she was here.




Mom had surgery just before Becca got home so she relaxed and Becca got to help take care of here, it was really good timing.



Above one of Luke's favorite games to play at Gammy's house, below one of my favorite pics form while Becca was home.


Making food together in the kitchen is always something fun when we are all home.



Aaron started crawling from room to room about this time instead of just being content to stay in one room...  here is another little video clip.

http://youtu.be/4FzLOS7FCmI



One of Luke's other favorite activities at Gammy's house or at home is art work and especially painting...




He gets very involved in what he is doing, here is a video clip...
http://youtu.be/jvW3M2gzvc0


We celebrated our Christmas together with Chip Dip of course.





These pics are significant because until that day I didn't ever get to hold Charlie for more than a minute or two, and finally it was my turn.  Before that either one of my boys was always sick or there were other people visiting who needed to get in time with him before going back home again, but that night I got a turn!!!  What a little sweetie!  He reminds me yet again that we are all so unique and so fearfully and wonderfully made.  The differences between him and either of my boys are night and day in personality and likes and dislikes.  I can't wait to see the person he grows up to be, but for now I am enjoying the sweet baby that he will be for such a short time.  Already he is growing up soooo fast!



No comments: