Saturday, January 21, 2012

out of sequence again...

Luke has said a few things lately that I wanted to remember, so here they are....

The other night we were driving home from my Mom's house and it was night time.  Luke sudenly said, "Mommy!  What is dat?!"  I said I didn't know and asked him what it was.  Luke wasn't sure and told me there were light in the sky.  I said maybe they were stars and he said that he didn't think so.  Then he said, "Mommy, I think those are God's eyes.  I think those are God's eyes in the sky." 

Just now he was playing with a child's gate we have and he told me he was fixing it.  I said ok and went back to taking care of Aaron.  Then a minute later he came and showed me this screw he had gotten out of Daddy's work things and told me that he was using the screw to fix the gate.  I said ok and he went back to where the gate was.  Then he told me he was going to take the gate appart adn fix it and it was going to take a long time, me "OK Luke, you can fix it."  A minute later he carried the gate over to me and told me he needed a screw driver!   I kinda laughed and told Greg and greg got him one of his small screw drivers and Luke set the gate against the couch close to where Greg was sitting and went back to work.  Then Luke says, "I'm exlent at fixn' tings! I 'm going to take dis appart and den fix it, and it's going to take a long time to take it appart and a long time to fix it, it's goin' be a really long time."  Greg looked down and started laughing and said, "Laura, he's already got the screw half way out!"


No comments: