Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Visit from Becca and Joe in January

My sister Becca and her husband were here from January 13-23. We saved two of our Christmases for while they were here. We took a lot of pics at the bartel Christmas but not a lot of them turned out and I don't feel like posting one hundred bad picks, so here is one of Bec and Joe...


We also had my family's Christmas.




I made Becca a pair of leggings and here she is modeling them for us!








I had to do a few modifications on the patern and to my own knitting but I think they turned out pretty well.




We had a lot of good time hanging out together and playing.








After Christmas Brunch luke had too much sugar in his system and had to get some of it out!














We went out to dinner at a family owned Italian restaurant here in town.




Luke and I shared this beautiful dish, Luke ate almost all the broccoli right away, my favorite part of the dish too, although the whole thing was good. The broccoli was the best broccoli I have ever had I think.




We also went to visit Courtney and baby Bently.


He is a cutey!




Luke had fun playing with him too, until we started holding him and then I think he got a little jealous!









Luke found other things to do!








Another day Ben taught Luke how to juggle!

Becca and Joe's visits always go by way to fast, but it was really good while it lasted.

No comments: