Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My heart is broken...

So, I am terribly sorry to do this to all of you. A whole months with no posts and my first post back is awful, but here it is.

We lost our baby.

I started bleeding just a little a few days ago and then it stopped. Yesterday it started again so we went in for a sono this afternoon and there was no heart beat.

Greg got food poisoning at the shelter last night along with 8 other people and was in the hospital this morning for IV fluids and meds and is still feeling awful right now so he couldn't go to the hospital with me, but my parents did. We have talked to our midwives several times through out these last several days. I am so grateful to have Luke, healthy and happy and such a wonderful gift to us from God. He makes my heart happy even as it is breaking.

I don't think I can talk to anyone right now, I am too exhausted. Every time I say those words, "we lost our baby," I fall apart, but you can send me posts or emails if you want. I'm just so tired right now.

I love you,

Laura

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WIll give you some space.... Mom M

Anonymous said...

This is Eric. I am sorry to hear about this news and I hope and will pray that you three remain strong through this time. When you two are ready to talk we will be hear when ever you are ready. May God be with you and your family in these next days and heal your hearts. Remember the Chandlers love you.

Unknown said...

so sorry to hear this news the other day. our thoughts and prayers have been with you the past several days. my you find whatever will help you as you heal from such a difficult experience. love you both so much.

Erin said...

you, greg, and lucas are in our thoughts... - Erin (& Matt)