Monday, April 16, 2012

Sleep-over!

Saturday the 14th was supposed to be a severe weather day with lots of tornadoes.  I think there were at least 90 reported, but thankfully no one was killed and none of them struck Newton.  We have a basement but it isn't pretty and it doesn't have a specific storm shelter like my parent's basement so they asked us and my sister-in-law and nephew to spend the night at their house.  Charlie was very interested in both the boys. I got a few quick pics of him and Luke but I was always holding Aaron when they were interacting so no pics of the two of them unfortunately.




I think Aaron may have a little of his daddy in him.  He went straight for the computer!


Charlie having some no pants floor time and snuggling with Luke.



Aaron playing with the Zoo box of toys sent by Mimi and Papa for Easter.  He loves loading and unloading it.  I filled it up before we went over with a few extra things that would be familiar for him.



A few of Aaron's other obsessions...  playing piano.....


....and climbing on unsteady things, anything to get where he wants to be.



He may have a bit of his mother in him as well...  I have lots of pics and memories of playing with my toys in whatever little space I could find.  I was usually surrounded by stuffed animals because I loved them all too much to leave any of them out.


Aaron climbed up onto the couch and then over the arm rest to get where he wanted to be. 


\

One of the scarves I got at the MCC sale!





I did take a few of Greg but he didn't want me to take them so they didn't turn out that good.  )-;

No comments: