Saturday, April 14, 2012

mcc sale!

We went to the MCC sale last night (Friday) and had a great time.  It was a beautiful day and we got there early so there wasn't a ton of people.  We pretty much just ate lots of food and watched Luke play on the big blow up things in the kids area.  It's funny how expectations change as you get older.  As a kid I saved up my money and then spent all day looking endlessly at all the things for sale, especially at Ten Thousand Villages, before making the agonizing decision about what my big purchase would be that year.  Now I go for the food and to let Luke have fun.  


The big slide was lots of fun!  I don't think I have ever gone down it before, I think Luke and Greg tried to go down last year but Luke got scared so they walked down.  This year Greg and I took turns going down with him.  Greg went first and even though I really couldn't see what I was getting because the sun was to bright I actually got a couple pretty good ones of the two of them coming down.  It's too bad we didn't do videos of the two of us going down with him though because the lane Greg chose was apparently the slow lane and they had to push themselves over the final hump, but the lane I chose was super slick and Luke and I just flew down.  I couldn't help shrieking on the first two humps!

 


LOVE IT!!!


I did do a little shopping and got a couple of scarves from Ten Thousand Villages while Greg and Luke played mini golf.  Greg said he was surprised at how well Luke did, and I got back in time to snap a few and  saw him make a hole in one!




love that pose!!!






Luke and Daddy got ice cream (Mommy had pie earlier) and while they ate Aaron decided to go for a crawl.  He really just went for it. 



On his way back I guess he got tired.  (-:


Second wind!


No comments: