Saturday, April 14, 2012

Easter!

I had to work Easter weekend but when I got home Sunday morning I really wanted to get some good pics of the boys in their Paraguayan shirts so I stayed up, helped get them both ready for church and then dragged them outside to take a few pics before they left.  









I slept while the boys were at church and then got up to go eat dinner at my Grandma Regier's house.  I am sure my Aunt Ruth will be sending pics out to us all pretty soon but I don't have them yet, and since I knew she was taking a lot of great pics and would share I didn't worry about pics except for a few.  Mom and Dad and Charlie were also wearing their Paraguayan clothes (it really was unplanned, I promise!) so we had to get a few pics of them all together.  Unfortunately as you can tell from these pics both Aaron and Charlie weren't too happy at that point, but I wanted to get my boys out of their fancy clothes before lunch so they didn't get ruined and there ensued a lot of juggling babies and loud laughter trying to get those little guys to crack a smile.  You can see the attempts below and pic your favorite! 








Just before we left I spotted my dad feeding Aaron some strawberry shortcake and ice cream on the porch, just the two of them!  Definitely a grandpa kind of treat to give the baby sweets, but he did ask me first.  (-:




No comments: