Friday, June 4, 2010

New....

First, last time we were at Grandma and Papa Regier's Luke really wanted to ride in Papa's old car, but he didn't have time then so we set up a time on Wed. to go ride with Papa in his car. Luke also really loves Papa's tractors so first he had to sit on one of them...


We got about this far before Luke decided that it was just to new and different and scarry to ride in Papa's car. We did a few laps of around the drive way but Luke really was just too scared of all the newness.



Yesterday I decided to cut my hair off shorter than it has ever been before, though it has been pretty close to this short!






Personally I really like it, but Greg prefers it long and apparently so does Luke. He took at least twenty minutes before he would look at me without looking sad and snugling up to Grammy. He wouldn't let me touch him or hold him for that whole time too, and he would barely talk to me. Finally he let me play with him in my dad's pick-up and pretty much as soon as we got in he decided that things were ok. Even so tonight before bed when I asked him if he liked my hair he said no. When I asked him if he liked it before mommy cut it he said yes! Poor baby!



1 comment:

Becca said...

I think your hair looks great!! I love it!! Luke will get used to it soon I'm sure. I love all the new postings. It looks like you had a great time with your friends and I really wish I could have been home to see Mary Lou.