Friday, April 30, 2010

Enjoying the nice weather!

Luke is still loving the bubbles!!!

This time I got to be in the pictures too!



Luke and I went to the Zoo on Thursday and had a really great time! We started off with the farm animals...




I really expected Luke to be terrified of the goats and sheep everywhere after our last visit to the Zoo, but he totally surprised me and absolutely loved it!!!


He went all over the place right in the middle of those crazy goats and sheep saying, "Pat, pat, pat!", and he didn't even care if I was close by or not!




I think this one was his favorite because it stayed still and let him pat him as long as he wanted too.




There were also a lot of really cute lambs.




A pig like Papa's!



Some curious funny looking cattle...



And a water fountain just the right height for Luke!!!



A few animals from the African farm...







We went to see the Penguins but they were taking a nap, and we had a great time walking through the Jungle which he was terrified of last time. This time we followed around a guy who was feeding the birds so that was pretty cool.


Luke took this picture of me!




On to North America and the Bears!!!


A grizzly kiss???



Luke thought that was pretty cool!!!
(this is the "bend over backwards because it is sooooo funny and I am soooo cute" move)



Black Bear



Otters


A funny duck...



Bald Eagles




Mexican Wolves
(usually we can't see them anywhere so it was pretty cool to find them out in the open!)


Sand Hill Cranes!!!








Luke was walking backwards all over the place, practicing I guess, it was pretty funny.

Then we made it to the Tigers and they were right up by the glass!












By that time I could have used a cat nap too but Luke was still full of energy!




On our way out we walked past the African animals that we saw a lot of on our last trip. Luke remembered going inside to see the elephants do tricks and dragged me inside again but was disappointed that no one was there except a rhino.





















Luke did fall asleep by the time we got home though! Isn't he sweet!






4 comments:

submarinesubmarine said...

Looks like fun!! I wish I could go to the Zoo with you guys. Joseph hates the Zoo. Luke is looking like such a little boy in these pictures! Especially the one where he is riding the "steer".

Anonymous said...

Luke looks like he's growing! His haircut makes him look older. THe pictures of the zoo are great pictures! Am waiting to see you all in skype.....

Anonymous said...

Luke looks like he's growing! His haircut makes him look older. THe pictures of the zoo are great pictures! Am waiting to see you all in skype.....Mimi

Bekah said...

looks like fun! sorry it's been so long since i've gotten in touch. . its been pretty busy around here
by the way this is bekah. i changed my screen to just me lol