Friday, May 14, 2010

Just a few pics...

First a pic from playing with Grandma and Grandpa Bartel. It was terribly windy and Luke desperately wanted to be outside so of course we were outside. I think my grandma would die if she saw I posted it, but just don't pay any attention to her wind blown hair style, normally it is much more normal and beautifully done!


Luke being silly.
I planted flowers with Luke yesterday and picked a few to bring in the house. Aren't they pretty!!!



From L to R this bed has salvia, Marigold, basil, Marigold, basil, Marigold, salvia, Marigold, basil, Marigold, basil, Marigold, salvia!


I hit the perennial sale at our local greenhouse a couple of days ago and got several things I am really excited to try out including labs ear, heuchera, and delphinium!



My roses look beautiful with out me doing anything at all to them.
















One last look at the Heuchera!

No comments: