Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving!

We were able to go to both the Bartel and the Regier Thanksgivings this year, amazing! First was the Bartel gathering, all day and almost everyone was there!


Luke had a lot of fun with my cousins and my aunts and uncles, and Annette was able to get him to go play outside with her all by himself, no mommy attached. (-:


Greg got some game playing in at both gatherings, but I only got pics of this one.



















Unfortunately I only got one good picture from the Regier get together. It was a really fun afternoon, wonderful food and all the traditions. At the Regier gatherings my grandma always gets out her beautiful plates and goblets (I'll have to take pics at Christmas). Each person gets a verse at their place with their name on it and after we are all sitting we go around and read our verses. Then we sing a hymn that has become the Regier anthem, "Thank the Lord".



Again Luke really enjoyed playing with my cousins. There are a lot of them on the Regier side and they had fun running around with him.It was another no nap day but he made it with out any melt downs either! We went home around 5pm and he fell asleep in the car.


No comments: