Monday, November 30, 2009

Fun at the park!

Today Luke and I went to the play ground at our church, about two blocks from our house. Luke really loves being outside, walking, watching the cars and truck go by, etc. He is also big enough now that he can at least attempt most of the things at the playground so he really loves going there. Today was perfect, beautiful weather and lots of friendly people. On our way over there two semi trucks honked for Luke! Then just across the street from the church there were some construction workers digging and Luke was fascinated by what they were doing so he and I sat down and watched for several minutes.








I think the construction workers enjoyed having a little audience and they smiled and waved at Luke.




After a while Luke was ready to go on to the playground. As you can see below he played on just about everything.



































I really had fun watching him play. A few weeks ago I chopped my hair of and I recently realized that I haven't taken any pics of my now much shorter hair, so here are a few I took this afternoon. It wasn't the best hair day, but it wasn't too bad either. I am considering going a little shorter yet, but for now this is nice because it is long enough that I can still tie it back if I want to.











After a long time playing Luke and I headed home, Luke still had energy to run!


No comments: