Tuesday, December 1, 2009

making brownies

Luke and I made brownies last night, he helped with just about everything, unwrapping the butter, holding a bowl for me to put egg shells in, helping pour the ingredients, it was a blast. Of course the best part is when it's all done and you get to lick the beater! I think this was the first time I have let him lick the beater and we stripped him down first and gave him his bath immediately afterwards. (-: He really had fun and I got some great pics! Enjoy!












Yum!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun! We had Anna and Isaac over sat night. I took Anna shopping for a Christmas dress - she tried on about 8 dresses and she easily chose the one she wanted! Expensive taste - but it was half price! Greg;s birthday present is coming early - like in the next several days. It may come in several (2-3) packages if you watch for it you may collect them to give to him all at once! I had it on my mind and the mail gets kind of slow around the holidays so I thought I'd better get it ordered, then they said it should get there in a couple days!! I'll still try to send a package of turtles by his birthday! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pictures!
Alyce