Thursday, October 29, 2009

Great Gramdparents!

Over the last several weeks we have made an attempt to see my grandparents a little more often and let them get to see Luke a little more often too. I try to go to alternate weeks, so sometimes we are at my Bartel Grandparent's house and sometimes at my Regier Grandparent's house. Unfortunately I always forget my camera!!! My Grandma Bartel has a pretty good camera that she let me borrow the last two times we came over and today I brought it home and uploaded the pics to my computer so that I could share them with all of you! These first pics are from probably about three weeks ago??? My Grandpa took Luke out to play on the swing set that has been there as logn as I can remember. The swings have wooden seats and I think Grandpa has replaced them several times already. In the beginning Grandpa got on the glider with Luke, but I didn't have the camera out yet then so I missed it.




Today (10-28-09) at Grandma and Grandpa Bartel's we played in the leaves and spent time running, throwing balls, and rolling down the hills!





















Here is a quick video of Luke enjoying the leaves. He was squealing a lot, but as soon as I turned on the video he stopped squealing so much. Still cute!











Luke knows where all the toys are at Grandma Bartel's house and as soon as we got to their house he ran straight down stairs to get them out. These pics are from after we had gone outside a bit, hence the order. He also knows which drawer in the kitchen has toys!








Grandpa took him outside for a quick wheel barrow ride....





I think in the end he was tired and ready to go because the wheel barrow ride didn't last long.






We weren't able to visit my Regier Grandparents this week because my grandma isn't feeling great, and I think it will be a while before she is feeling well enough for little visitors, so today we just talked to her on the phone. Luke showed her his Veggie Tales video by holding it up to the phone and gave her two or three kisses to help her feel better!

No comments: