Wednesday, July 23, 2008

no pics

Ok, so I don't have time to post any new pics right now, it's been very busy lately as I noted in my last post. I may be able to while we are gone next week but probably not. In the mean time My sister has been here for almost a week and I can't believe it is already over and she is going home tomorrow. I have spent at least a little time with her everyday she has been here, and it is fun watching her and Luke. He loved her again almost immediately and they have been having a lot of special moments together. She has taken several great videos that I hope to see on her blog soon!!! It is also interesting seeing Luke through her eyes, especially seeing his relationship with me through her eyes. I'm not sure exactly how to put it into words, but it is good. Thanks Becca for being such a great aunt to Luke and such a wonderful sister to me!!!

Saturday, July 19 my cousin Mark married a wonderful girl, Amanda!!! It was a beautiful wedding and hopefully I can put up a few pics soon. It also brought a lot of my cousins from far away close again, but for way to short a time. It's so much fun to catch up and see how life is challenging them, what new people, jobs, etc have come into their lives. They are a diverse group but I really enjoy all of them and I think I learn something from each of them as well. We took a big family picture the day before the wedding, just a few people missing. I wonder when/if we will ever have everyone together for that kind of picture again. I can't wait to see how it turned out.

Well, I need to get back to the packing before Luke wakes up to eat or I fall asleep in this chair! Have a good week!

No comments: