Monday, August 4, 2008

Wedding

So it's time to play catch-up here. My cousin Mark got married to Amanda on July 19.

My sister and several cousins and friends from far away, Boston, Colorado, Michigan, Oregon, etc. were able to be there. I didn't get pics of all of them unfortunately but it was really good to see them and catch up a bit, some had never met Luke before and a lot has happened in some of their lives as well.


Getting ready!





It was a beautiful wedding at a beautiful place, my sister and cousin Leah have also gotten married at this place so this is the third wedding here, I guess it's become a favorite for our family. (-:


People arrive!





The wedding!




The reception afterwards was at Mark's parents house and every thing was gorgeous!
The sunsetting over the hill was so beautiful many of the guests went up to see it.







More to come...

No comments: