Sunday, August 24, 2008

MOVING FORWARD!

Ok so yesterday after I posted Luke and I were playing on the floor some more and he actually moved forwards about a foot! He still hasn't gotten the hands part down really but he is starting to figure out how to lunge forward instead of backwards all the time. Greg said he did it again this morning before I got up. (-:

It's so exciting seeing him learn and grow, but it also makes me just a little bit sad. He will never be such a little baby again, he is almost to 6 months and eating solid food on a regular basis, before I know it he won't be a baby at all anymore. I want to savor every moment and lock every smile, snuggle, baby kiss, nursing, playing, sleeping, etc. in my memory forever.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

what a cutie! be happy and excited for seeing him grow into whatever he grows into. i guarantee that as he grows you will see more of his true personality and you will be so excited to see the development of that for sure!!

admyers1 said...

Wow! He's learning early! Pretty soon you won't be able to keep up with him! Are you all coming home for Zac's wedding? Maybe we could help with gas? We're missing a lot. We'll have to find a time to come out. THis weekend we're going to Leroys with Johns for our last time before they move home! Looking forward to a relaxing weekend!
Just figured out I could leave a message on your blog :)

The Birdsell Clan said...

wow! I can't believe he's old enough to start crawling! All three boys are growing so fast.