Monday, March 2, 2015

Sarah faces

One day I was home with Sarah and bored, or rather trying to avoid doing things I should have been doing, and I decided to take a bunch of pics of her.  Not an uncommon thing for me, I know.  Anyway, I ended up with almost 100 pictures and I love how her face talks for her.  She has no real words yet, but she knows how to express herself.  She also really loves pushing buttons and frequently gets mad at me for not letting her hold the camera so there are some sad/angry Sarah pics in the group too.  Here are about 20 of my favorites.






My little girl rarely snuggles like this, so each snuggle is precious!




The above pic was taken when Sarah had been sad about something and I got out the camera and instantly she was happy again.


Then she found out I wasn't going to give the camera to her and she got mad again.











No comments: