Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Some of my favorite pics from this week. Friday, March 14.

Friday Becca arrived from Vermont and Aaron and I went with mom to pick her up from the airport in the morning.  I had an appointment with my midwife and wanted to show her where I work and then we came back to Newton and convinced my dad to meet us in town for lunch!  Afterwards we went out to the farm, Aaron got his nap and then Becca and I picked Luke up from school.  It was a beautiful afternoon so we went outside and played and Luke "taught" Becca how to throw a Frisbee.  (-:



Frisbee stuck in the tree after the first throw!













Luke showing me his school work that he was proud of!




Gammy showing me that if you tell Aaron to get out his airplane wings he will do just about anything with a smile instead of a frown.


Ben, Andrea and Charlie arrived!


Harvey the horse!


Wheel Barrow Rides!















We ate supper together and afterwards my mom got out this stuff called Kinetic Sand that is so cool all the grown-ups got completely entranced by it and couldn't put it down.



Charlie and Aaron playing with electronics.  (-:


No comments: