Sunday, June 5, 2011

laughing!

Aaron laughed out loud for the first time while awake about 30 minutes ago! He has laughed in his sleep a couple of times, the first time was before he was smiling socially yet, but this is the first time I have heard him laugh while awake! I was getting ready to give him his bath and he was pretty happy and I tried tickling him and it just burst out of him! That beautifull baby laugh that just can't be duplicated by anything else. I called Greg to come quick and I got him to laugh 3 more times while we waited for him to get there, but when he finally came the moment was over. :( Luke heard him though! I can't believe we are already to the stage where he is laughing! I'll have to try to get him to laugh on video soon. :-)


.......................................................................................................


Just a few quick stats on Aaron. Two weeks ago when he turned 2 months old his weight was 11lbs 2oz. Yesterday his wt was already 11 lbs 11 oz, and the nurse said he was 24 inches long. He is growing like a weed and I find it funny how proud I am of his chuncky thighs!

No comments: