Monday, June 27, 2011

Dedication

We dedicated ourselves to raising Aaron in the church this Sunday. Remembering my promise to myself to take lots of pictures of all my children equally I was nearly late to the rehersal because I was afraid we had forgotten the camera!


This is most of what was read minus the congregation's part...












This is Aaron's "Certificate of Dedication" which includes his life verses. I think if you click on the immage you can see it larger.







Picture with pastor Anita afterwards. Unfortunately we couldn't stay and look for pastor Joan who also preformed the dedication. Aaron's outfit was a gift from Greg's aunt Becky.





Each child was given a children's bible and this one is very different from the one Luke was given. I think it is geared slightly older and it has lots of cool things in it.





The back of it talks a little about what is in it....




Here's one of the videos from the dedication. Unfortunately we were at the end of the line so there were music stands and microphones between us and the congregation.






No comments: