Wednesday, October 22, 2008

New tricks

My baby learned how to clap his hands this week! My mom got to see him do it for the first time. It is so sweet, he is so proud of himself! Now that he is copying us clapping I wonder how long it will be before he starts to copy some of the signs I have been showing him. He has also gotten really good at putting small things in his mouth all of the sudden and likes to practice with any little piece of lint he can find on the floor! We have to watch very closely now, but it is so much fun to see him learn and change. He is growing up so fast!

We went to see my good friend Amy and her little boy last weekend, he is about 3 1/2 months and mine is 7 1/2 months and they are only about a 1 pound different in weight! We had a good time with them, Luke was really excited about this "toy" that moved so we had to keep a good grip on him. (-;

Not much is going on right now, the usual work and church and enjoying friends and family. Greg's dad will be here for a visit and to help with work on the house which has been mostly on hold for quite a while now. He gets here in two weeks. At work one of my patients called in my manager to tell her what an amazing nurse I am (-: very sweet of her! Kinda nice to hear something positive about your work from your manager for a change. We also went mostly paperless at work recently which has been stressful but I think everyone is getting the hang of it now and hopefully it won't be long before everyone starts to feel more comfortable with it.

Well, I need to get off. Only a little more time with my baby before it's off to Grandma's for him and to work for me. Time with him is so precious to me.

No comments: