Thursday, October 2, 2008

My little brother Tim is on the JV team at our local high school and for once I was able to go see him play a bit. He is #4 for anyone who can't tell otherwise. The pics aren't great because he was all the way across the field and I zoomed in pretty drastically to get these shots.



Unfortunately they didn't win but someone told me that with the JV team they don't try to win as much as to get everyone some good experience on the field.

Now here are the videos of Luke and Sheldon on our trip as promised.

I just got started learning several new stitches using a pretty sock pattern for Christmas presents. Luke came with me to a local yarn and bead shop and he played and slept all afternoon while I slowly learned a new cast on method and toe pattern. I'll have to go back for the next part of the pattern and eventually I'll share pictures I hope. We also spent the morning at a local baby shop with lots of other young mothers at a "Breastfeeding Cafe" which was a lot of fun and afterwards several of us ate lunch together too. Luke always exceeds my expectations and is so happy and good-natured it seems everyone he meets is impressed by how easy he is. Several people in the yarn store commented on how well he played and slept and allowed me to learn and knit. I am grateful.

No comments: