Wednesday, October 15, 2008

knitting fun

Here are a few pics of my latest projects...

These socks are made of cotton and superwash wool blend self striping yarn in a basic toe up pattern. I love the pattern because it is very easy to adapt to any size foot but for my next project I wanted to try something more complicated so I could learn more stitches.


These are my next project...

They are beautiful, but so far all I have is one toe. I already learned a new cast on and toe pattern, now for the tough part. Hopefully sometime next week I can go back to the Beadery for another lesson. These I am making for my mom and my sister-in-law for Christmas.


Now for a few Luke pics...



Today Luke and I were playing after a diaper change and he started kissing himself in the mirror! It was soooo cute but every time I brought the camera up to take a pic he only wanted to look at it so I didn't manage to get the kisses on film. )-: Maybe next time.

No comments: