Friday, April 3, 2015

Luke's birthday party March 8 and school program March 10.

So a while back when I first uploaded my pictures to the computer I couldn't find any of the pics from these two dates and I was so upset!!!  Then today I started looking again had no trouble finding them at all, in fact I kind of stumbled on them by accident while looking for something else!  So here are the pics from March 8 and March 10!!!


I don't usually bring my camera to church but Luke was singing with two girls from his sunday school class that day so I had to get some pics and videos.


Luke sang with Hope and Hannah (right to left) and they did a great job!






After church we ate quickly at Burger King with my parents and Grandma Bartel and then headed to the rec center for Luke's swimming party.  He invited 23 kids from school plus Glen, Amare, and Onnyka.  I think with him and Aaron about 12 kids showed up.  The life guard was ten minutes late but the kids had a great time together.  






Greg and Amy kept the kids in line during the swimming time and it was pretty much a get Greg game the whole time.



While the kids were swimming Kara and I put the party room together.  She made an awesome Pokemon!  Sarah slept for most of the party and my Grandma kept an eye on her for us which was a huge help.






Luke's friends included Evan, Kenyon, Griffin, Owen, Peyton, Miley, Maisey, Amare, Onnyka, and Glen.



Luke's friends knew him well!  None of the parents called to ask what to get him but aside from one game of apples to apples jr. Luke got candy, pokemon cards, and money to buy pokemon from everyone!  He is so rich now I am going to have to borrow money from him!


After they opened presents we still had a little time so the kids played balloon volleyball and a game of apples to apples while we waited for parents to come pick up kids.


Luke's school program was on March 10 and unfortunately I had to work that day.  Greg managed to get all three kids there by himself and take some pics and videos for me, I was very impressed!



Luke also sang some of his songs for me at home later!  He was so excited about it!


No comments: