Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day and Sarah's Dedication

Ok, somehow the pics got a little out of order but it is too much of a hassle to move them and it really doesn't make much difference.  So, in order of appearance...

Sarah wore a very special dress on Mother's Day, a dress that my mom and aunt wore when they were babies.  It is a beautiful vintage dress and I am so blessed to be able to let her wear it!  She of course was such a little cutie that I had a hard time choosing which pics to post.







After church we had burgers at the park with my parents and Bartel grandparents.  







In church on Sunday we dedicated ourselves to raising Sarah to know God's love and the church dedicated themselves to helping us in this.  My dad took pictures and video of  the dedication service for us.








As part of the dedication service the parents choose a verse for their child.  We chose Zephaniah 3:1 for Sarah.

 "The Lord, your God, is with you.  He is mighty to save.  He will take great joy in you.  He will quiet you with his Love.  He will rejoice over you with singing!"


Sarah was perfect for the service and as we walked down the isle introducing her to the congregation and letting them give her blessings, but soon after we got back to our seats she was ready to eat so she and I went to the nursery.  Leah wanted to hold her once she was happy again so here is a cute pic of them.



This is my favorite pic of the day.  My three precious children.  I am so blessed by each one of them!


No comments: