Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Why do I let myself get so far behind!!!

OK, so it has been over a month!  I will try to catch up but before I go back and put things in order here is something Luke asked me about the other day that made me smile.  


We were discussing relationships I am his and Aaron's mommy but not Daddy's mommy.  Mimi is Daddy's mommy and Gammy is my mommy and I am Daddy's wife.  Luke asked me, "will you be my wife when I grow up?"  I told him that I was already Daddy's wife and that when he grew up he would find a different girl to be his wife.  Luke asked me who his wife would be and I said I didn't know.  He got kinda frustrated with me at that point and kept saying, "Just tell me!"  so finally I asked him who he thought might be his wife when he grew up.  He thought a minute and then named a few of the girls in his Sunday school class.  I asked if he thought a few of the other girls in his class might be his wife someday and he said no, but he wasn't sure why he thought that.  Then he said maybe one of our neighbor girls would be his wife when he grew up.  (-:  As his mommy I hope that he waits until he is a grown up and that when he does find a girl to be his wife that she is a loving and kind person.  

No comments: