Tuesday, May 22, 2012

April 22

Greg took Luke to Men and Boy's retreat at Camp Mennoscah that weekend and they had a pretty good time together.  Luke ate a TON of marshmallows and somebody there sent home some left over giant marshmallows because he knew Luke liked them so much.  Greg said Luke had a blast playing with the other kids, especially playing baseball with his new wiffle bat and ball that Greg picked up before they left.  After they got back Luke and I went to the park so he could show me his skills, which were impressive, at least to me!  Unfortunately it was pretty windy so it was hard for me to get the ball too him without a gust taking it in the wrong direction, but most of the time if I got it anywhere near him he could hit it pretty far.  If he tossed it up himself he almost always hits it.  I wish Greg had come along so I could have video taped him hitting the ball.  Every time he got a hit he asked if it was a home run and if it was he had to "run the bases"!



After the park we came home and ate some left over Oreos and Aaron got cookie all over his face.



No comments: