Monday, May 23, 2011

Hair Cut!

Sunday we spent the afternoon with Amy, Derrick and Glen in Derby and had a really good time. The boys had a great time together and so did the rest of us. While there it came up that Greg wanted to buzz Luke's hair off and that I was opposed to it. They had a clippers handy and before you knew it Luke's hair was gone. I guess we should have gotten some before and durring pics as well but here is the after shot in the tub. His hair has NEVER been this short before, even at birth it was longer!


I admit that it doesn't look too bad, but I still definitely prefer it long. I know it will be a good summer cut but if I am completely honest I can't wait for it to grow out again.






I have been trying to catch Aaron smiling and still haven't managed to catch the big open mouthed grin yet but here are a few with his smile showing at least a little!





The swing is hand-me-down from Glen.

















and a short video with a little smile in it...








Short video because I have been having trouble uploading videos lately. Sorry about the background noise, not sure what Luke was watching at the time. (-:

No comments: