Friday, August 15, 2014

random from 7-12 through 8-7

A friend from work made a cake and brought it to work to celebrate July birthdays on the 12th and sent the leftovers home with me for the boys.  It was really good cake and even though I joked that I would eat it all myself on the way home I did manage to save some for the rest of my family.  (-:  Here the kids are saying thank you to Katy for the yummy cake!


On July 13 we were having corn on the cob for supper and after taking one bite Luke said he couldn't eat it because it made his loose tooth hurt.  He showed me how wiggle it was and I told him it would pop right out really easy if he wanted to.  He asked if it would hurt and I told him that it probably wouldn't, maybe just a little but only for a second.  So Luke decided to let me yank it with a string!  I never let anyone yank my teeth, I think I yanked a few of my own but never someone else.  So we got a thread and I tied it around the tooth and it popped out really easy.  Then Luke asked when I was going to yank it and I told him it was already done!  He was so proud of himself!  This was his third tooth to loose. The first fell out in his mouth while riding in the car with Greg and he thought he had something yucky in his mouth so he spit it out without realizing what it was and we couldn't find it.  The second one he lost while eating and again we never found it,  So this time the tooth fairy gave him a booster set of pokemon cards to cover all three teeth,  (-:  He learned about Pokemon this summer through Penny's Summer Kids Camp and at the end of the summer she gave him his first whole deck.  I got him another one and now we have been playing a lot of pokemon.  It is actually kinda fun!


July 24 Sarah learned how to roll back to front!  She was determined and she uses it all the time to get at things positioned above her head when she is lying on the floor or the bed.  She also loves playing little games like peek-a-boo, this little piggy and patty cake.  A week after I started playing this little piggy with her she got hold of her feet for the first time and now it is rare to find her without one in her hand or mouth!  This pic is from the first day she really got those feet, 8-4.





Aaron actually took these two pics and the one with all of them in it was taken by Erin, my cousin.  He loves to take pics whenever I will let him, and occasionally they turn out really well!


Love my three!  I am so blessed by each one and how different they are!




No comments: