Friday, August 15, 2014

June 23rd

I am way behind on posts but I do intend to start catching up at least a bit.  The 23rd I turned 35.  It was a pretty low key day, spent part of the day out at my mom's with my sister there and my grandparents as well.  Then later in the evening the boys and I had pizza at the park before Luke's last t-ball game and then gammy came to watch with me.  It wasn't anything super exciting but it was a good day with people that I love.  My birthday present this year?  I never know what to ask for but a while before my birthday Becca and I were talking about her moving to a new place and how I wanted to see where she lived and suddenly I thought, why not?  So the end of September Sarah and I will be leaving the boys to fend for themselves for about 6 days and flying to Vermont!  I think Daddy, Luke and Aaron will be able to handle it, though I know I will miss them, but I am so excited to finally get to see where my sister lives and works and meet her family away from home.  Only a little over a month now before I see you again, Sister!






Rock!  Rocks are very important to Aaron right now.  (-:


I did not expect to see this when I came down after getting Aaron to sleep for his nap!  I know it is blurry but Luke couldn't sit still for anything and the love seat is a rocker so the whole thing was moving!


At the park after the pizza was put away...  They were having such a good time together!










Luke did a really great job this game and even caught a couple of balls!  He was so proud of himself!







No comments: