Thursday, June 7, 2012

Harvest

So just a few pics from yesterday.  I finally got a chance to go out and ride with my dad on the combine with my boys, was always working other times and the boys had already had one chance earlier but this was my one and probably only chance this year so I was glad I got a good long ride.  I forgot my camera though but fortunately had my new tracfone with me and it has a 2.0 mp camera so I decided to try it out.  I did have three pics of Luke and a pic of the wheat up close that would have been good but I am still getting used to my phone and the only way I could figure out how to get the pics to my computer was to email them to myself and unfortunately those pics were too big for some reason.  The first one of Luke is cropped so that is why it is so grainy, and I think some of the others have finger prints on the lenz so there are blurry portions, but over all it is a huge improvement over my former phone camera and I am glad I had it with me!


Luke always has to pose funny, he is pointing at his tongue because I asked him to take one without his tongue sticking out and he just couldn't do it.





While we were out there D.A. radioed that he saw a fawn sitting 30 feet from him with spots still on it's back, then a bit later we came over to the area in the pic below and a doe jumped out and ran around for a while where we could see here.  I didn't get a pic of her though.


Aaron was a little anxious when we first got on but settled down really fast and then fell right to sleep for most of the ride.  This is after his nap.



My Dad is styling with his farmers hat and shades!  (Luke took this picture)

1 comment:

Greg said...

Great pics, Laura!