Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Annother video link!

I need to play catch up but I don't feel like it tonight so for now I will settle with not getting any further behind. Things are going good right now. I quit my job at Newton at the end of July and have been job hunting since long before that but kicked the hunt up a couple of notches and just yesterday got the news that I am hired at a new job!!! It is the same type of nursing which I love but it is a PRN job so as needed. I will have more control over my own schedule which will be great and although I won't be getting benefits I will be making more money than I was so hopefully everything will work out in the wash. It doesn't start until September so that will give me more time with the boys which I have been loving for the past 2 weeks. Any way, I'm probably going to look for one more PRN job so that I can get hours somewhere else if things get slow on my unit, but for now I am just really relieved to have this job and really excited about what kind of job it is.

The boys are spectacular. Luke has finally settled down from all the craziness this summer of one major event after another and is back to being his old sweet self who constantly amazes me by how well he listens, even when it's hard, and by how his mind works. Aaron is my little Bubba Lou, I'm not sure why except that it has stuck just like Pooba did with Luke when he was little. He is very verbal but doesn't seem to be in any hurry to start rolling over or anything. He is way more focused on putting anything he can reach into his mouth and is constantly gnawing on something and drooling like crazy. I bought him an amber necklace in June when he first started drooling all over the place because it is supposed to help with the pain of teething. I'm not sure if it works or not but there have been two seperat times that I left it off for 2 full days and both times the second day he wa more fussy than usual so I put it back on him. ;-) Every day I see new ways that he is unique and different from his brother.

Here is a link to a video of Aaron laughing hard, excuse my knees in the frame! Or you can just click on the title of this post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez1GjEmxIiU

And for a little comparisson here is Luke laughing at about the same age.


1 comment:

le05 said...

aaaaawwwwww, what a laugher- that is so stinking cute! and loud! clara is really hard to make laugh, so it's sort of shocking to see such continuous laughter from such a little guy! (also shocking, the difference in hair of your two boys at that age!)