Saturday, March 26, 2011

pictures!

I wanted to show a few pics from earlier that were on Luke's camera so here they are. The day Aaron was born it was really beautiful and warm outside, and I was so lucky to be able to go outside and walk and enjoy it!
This was on our way to the bakery, I'm talking on the phone with Becca!
The next three are from the birth center, sitting around and eating cinnamon rolls after our walk...

(Lois, one of the midwives is behind me...)
First few days home.... Aaron sleeping most of the time and Greg and I taking turns catching naps.

This is from Thursday right after Andrea dropped Luke off at our house. He was pretty sad when she left and needed some snuggle time with Mommy and Aaron.
He got a happy face pretty quickly telling me about all the fun things the two of them had done.
Friday both of my Grandparent's came to visit, bearing gifts!
The Bartel grandparents brought over a receiving blanket for Aaron and a door hoop and Nerf ball and some art stuff for Luke.

The Regier grandparents came while Luke was sleeping and we didn't get any pics but they brought us supper and a blanket for Aaron and stickers for Luke.
................................................
My Mom and Dad have both been a huge help to us and spent a lot of time helping by running errands and hanging out, especially with Luke. He is still adjusting and has his moments when it is impossible for him to listen, but over all I think he does really well considering all the big changes in his life. So far Aaron is still a positive thing which I am grateful for. Luke still is more hyper than usual, and partings of any kind are very hard for him, but today we spent the whole day just us and I think it helped him settle in a but more. When he went to bed he gave Aaron and I hugs and kisses and then he smiled down at Aaron in my arms and said, "I really like this baby Aaron!"
........................................
These are from Fri. night when my parents were over. Toward the end he was especially hyper and he was getting me with his flash while trying to hide from mine... It resulted in some really great smiles!

This is from this morning....
Three of us snuggled up again! Me still in pj's.

Kisses!

3 comments:

vintage navelgazer said...

These pics are amazing. I'm glad a day on your own was good for Luke. I worried that we should be there, but then it just ended up that we stayed home. We'll come by after the church meeting to wait for Tim to come in...and then bring him to see, if that's OK.

Becca said...

So great to see more pictures! Keep them coming! You could post more every day if you want. I love you!!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see all the pictures! Mimi