Tuesday, June 16, 2009

puddles!

I figured out a way for my baby to enjoy puddles! We tried once before but he didn't like the feel of the grass on his feet so it was a no go. A couple of weeks ago I bought him a pair of fake crocks and today there were beautiful puddles all over my parent's yard and ditches so out came the crocks and my baby loves puddles!!! I took some really cute pics with my mom's camera but I will have to post them later. My brother's little dog came out to play with us in the puddles and he figured out that Luke would squeal and laugh every time he ran close to him and splashed him so the dog started running back and forth in front of Luke over and over again! It was so funny!


.........................................................................................................................................................................



Here are the pics I promised, such a beautiful little baby I have!







Look Mom, I can do it by myself!








Sweet, sweet child!

No comments: