Wednesday, March 4, 2009

1




My baby turned one today, March 3rd 2009 at 11:41 pm! Here is a pic from earlier today, poor baby has a cold and some seriously red cheeks!






He is changing so fast, but the changes are more subtle. He understands so much more each day, but I can't tell you always how I know he knows, I just can see it! Sunday he figured out how to wave bye-bye! He was so proud of himself he waved bye-bye the whole walk home! When I ask him to get mommy's shoes for me he goes and finds my shoes and brings them to me one at a time, and he can match them up correctly too! He now sits through the reading of ALL of his board books at a time, sometimes more than once! He loves to point at the kitties and say his version of Meow! (I don't know why he loves the kitties, I was sure he would like the doggies best but he only points at the kitties!)



He plays with cars at Grammy's house...






He likes to be naked...









He climbes onto or into anything he can, the sofa, the coffee table, the toy basket...





He loves to snuggle and give mommy kisses on the nose! He is supper sweet. I love him so much! Happy birthday baby!

2 comments:

The Birdsell Clan said...

Happy Birthday Luke!!!!! Sorry, La, I totally spaced out and didn't call. I love the pics and can't believe everything he's doing already! I'm not ready for Glen to be that old yet, but I guess I have a couple more months. :-) Love you! Kisses to Luke!

Jen Myers said...

Happy Birthday Luke!!! i can't believe how fast he is growing...i guess before long i will be saying that about our kiddo!!! hope all is going well for you all. luke is such a cute little man. Blessings!