Monday, December 1, 2008

Pics of Luke's first haircut!!!

Pics of Luke's first haircut!!!







So I woke up this morning and wet down Luke's hair to see what a bad job I had done last night and it actually is fairly even, not such a bad job after all. It still has lots of curl in it even though it ended up a lot shorter than I originally intended. I took quite a long video this morning of him playing and he did his little head shake dance several times, the first I have gotten on video, Yeah!!! Hopefully I won't have problems loading it like I did yesterday.



2 comments:

Ben & Andrea said...

So so cute!! I love his new hair cut. I finally have your blog on my RSS feed (it took me a while to figure it out) so I'll be checking more often.
I also really love the bathtub video with his hair all slicked back. He is so precious!
-andrea

SubSub said...

I can't stop watching Luke "dancing"!! It's the best! Also, 1 month and 4 days until I get to see all you wonderful, beautiful people!!