Monday, December 15, 2008

Here are several pics of my baby, just because he is so cute!

Most of these are bath time shots because I want a bunch to put in frames of different sizes in our new bathroom downstairs.



Picture him dancing!
My sweet boy!


Afterwards I was pretty tired so it didn't take much to get me laughing, and Greg put on some music, and Luke started "dancing", and, well, you can see for yourself...
We leave for Indiana at the end of this week so I am hurriedly trying to finish my Christmas present projects. In the mean time we are very busy. Work itself is supper busy, several inductions or repeat c-sections are scheduled for each day and who knows how many unscheduled pts we may get! I work three of the next four days and we leave on the fifth day and pour Luke has been extra clingy whenever I work a lot (I already worked the last two days with only today off in between). I am worried the drive won't go very well. It has been almost six months since we last attempted this drive, but it wasn't much fun then and I don't think there is much I can do to improve on how that drive went, except to pray that the car doesn't break down this time. I am very excited about spending time with family and friends there, the time already seems too short and we haven't even gotten there.
................................
I did put up our little fake Christmas tree that we got last year, and today after several failed lighting attempts I finally have it all put together! It looks so pretty in the corner of our living room by the windows, but part of me really wishes it was real!
...............................
Luke is doing lots of new things right now. I mentioned waving bye-bye in my last post and he has since figured out the give and get idea, if I give something to Mom when she asks she gives it back to me. He also really likes to throw things on the floor right now so if I don't have my hand ready he throws it away, and sometimes even if I do have my hand ready he decides he is done and throws it on the floor. He has also started to get better at walking, it is an obsession for him and he loves it when anyone walks him around a room holding his hands. He actually took two steps by himself on the 11th for the first time, but his balance isn't quite good enough yet and he is so excited about the walking that he doesn't want to wait to balance himself before taking off somewhere! Maybe his IN grandparents will get to see him do his first steady steps?
................................
Well, this will probably be the last post for a while with the holidays and work and our trip, so I hope everyone has a good Christmas and happy New Year and I will see you all on the other side, that is unless I get supper ambitious between now and then and manage to get another post up. (-:

2 comments:

SubSub said...

I LOVE these!! I keep coming back several times a day to see the pictures again and watch the video. I think the two pictures of him with the darker background and him looking excited look like you. I can't wait to see you guys! Have fun on your trip and I hope the drive isn't too rough.

Unknown said...

i don't know what's funnier...Luke dancing, or you guys listen to David Archuleta...