Thursday, November 20, 2008

I wish my camera battery wasn't dead!!!

Ok, so today while I was getting supper ready Greg was watching Luke and listening to music and all of the sudden Greg yells, "Laura, you gotta see this!!!" Luke was "dancing"!!! It was the funniest thing I have ever seen. He had this huge grin on his face and was jerking his head from side to side, like head banging but sideways instead of up and down. (not just to one side and then center and back but from one side all the way to the other and back again) He kept making hilarious faces as he concentrated his hardest on moving with the music, winking and screwing up his mouth, and then he would stop for a second and grin at me before starting to dance again. I was almost in tears I was laughing so hard. I think this is the first time we have ever seen him really try to dance with music, and I'm so glad I didn't miss it! I just wish we had been able to catch it with our camera, but the battery is dead and I haven't been able to find the charger since Greg rearranged the dining room to work on the house. I HAVE to find that battery charger!!!

In other news, we have a working toilet in the new bathroom!!! It has a really short powerful flush but it's not terribly loud, which I'm glad about since it's right next to the dining room.

1 comment:

vintage navelgazer said...

I couldn't get a video yesterday. He would stop dancing every time I got the camera out. Sorry.