Sunday, September 14, 2008

Short


Luke is crawling consistently now, though not really very fast which is good because he can't get too far if I need to jump up and got to the next room for a second. (-: I wonder how long that will last. I know the video below is sideways but I still don't have a way of turning them. He was a little upset that I moved him away from the exercise ball pump that he was playing with and he started out way back by the red outoman thing but I wasn't fast enough to get all the crawling action. (-: I mentioned to Mom that he has never done the army crawl and she said Tim didn't either and he started crawling at 5 months!




We went to my Mom's today to celebrate her birthday. My brother James was there with his girlfriend and we haven't seen them since early July. It was a lot of fun, we enjoyed the nice weather outside and Luke really had fun playing with the grass. He also ate chard for the first time today since my Mom made a soup with that in it. He seemed to really like trying it and ate quite a bit along with some applesauce and a little water in a cup which he got all over himself. Unfortunately I forgot to bring the camera but my mom took some really good ones so hopefully she will post some soon and I can "borrow" them from her site. (-:


After supper we came home and took a bath and now he is sleeping with my hubby. (-:


Here are a few other pics of Luke I have taken over the last few days...

He is so much fun!

1 comment:

SubSub said...

Awwww! I'm so proud of my favorite little guy! He looks really grown up in that picture of him sitting up too! I love you guys and miss you!